Is Bella Maids insured and bonded?
Yes. Bella Maids has liability insurance to protect you to cover any potential damage to your home or property that is caused accidentally.
If something breaks while you are cleaning are you responsible?
Bella Maid’s cleaning techs take the uttermost care in cleaning your house. We understand that accidents may happen and if any damage is caused by our cleaning technicians, we will take responsibility for the damage. Bella Maids carries liability insurance that protects you and will cover any damage to your home.
Do I have to be home when you clean?
You can be home if you like. Many clients prefer to give us a key so that we can clean when they are not home. However, we can coordinate a certain way to get into your home, for example; gate code, guest code alarm, garage code, hidden key access, etc.. Please contact our office for more details.
Do you have a checklist of the service that is included?
Yes, please see our list of residential standard cleaning services checklist.
Policy concerning Keys and Alarm systems
We take extreme measures to protect each key. We do not mark them with your name or address. We instead assign them a unique security code and store them in a key safe. Only managers have access to the safe and only remove them from the safe on the client’s scheduled cleaning day. At the end of each day, they are then received by our managers which in turn store them back into the key safe. Should the key be lost, there is no way to trace it back to your home or office.
ALARM SYSTEMS – If you have an alarm system, you can do one of the following:
1) You can leave your alarm system off the day of your scheduled cleaning.
2) You can provide us a “guest” code that we can use to enter the premises.
Do you bring the cleaning supplies and equipment?
Yes, we only use name brand products and professional equipment like pro team vacuums. The majority of our products are environmentally safe. If you have a certain product you would like for us to use, please let us know and we can try to accommodate your request. For example, certain scents i.e. lemon, pine, citrus, Bona brand hardwood floor cleaner, etc…
Do do I pay Bella Maids for their services?
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards. We require full payment upon completion of our cleaning service. There is a $30 fee for returned checks.
How can I get an estimate?
Please call our office or complete the estimate request form. We can give you a “ballpark” figure over the phone or schedule an on-site visit for an accurate estimate.
How should I get ready or prepare for the cleaning?
- Prior to the cleaning technician’s arrival, please remove all items that may delay our cleaning service. By doing this, it will maximize the efficiency and minimize the time needed to thoroughly clean your home. If you prefer that our cleaning team remove these items, we will add the additional time required for these tasks to the invoice and bill you accordingly.
- Please make sure that all pets that are dangerous to our employees be secured.
- For safety reasons, please make sure that your children are supervised while our cleaning technicians are cleaning.
- Make sure all rooms are unlocked, any room that is locked will not be cleaned.
- If for any reason our cleaning technicians are unable to access your home or are turned away when they arrive (for any reason), you will be billed fifty percent (50%) of the bill due for the cleaning service that was to be performed on the scheduled day.
- Please have all expensive or irreplaceable items removed and secured in order to avoid any potential accidents.
Do I get the same cleaning crew on each visit?
Yes, our goal is to always send the same cleaning technicians to your home. However, sickness, holiday or emergencies may cause one of our cleaning technicians to be absent. In this case, we will send another highly trained cleaning technician from another crew.
What are your office and cleaning hours?
We are open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Our cleaning crews begin at 7am through 5pm, Monday through Saturday. We are closed on Sundays (Family and Worship)
How often can you clean my home?
We offer weekly, biweekly, tri-weekly, monthly and one-time cleanings.
What if there are parts of my home that are not cleaned to my standards?
Within 24 hour of your cleaning, please notify our office of any areas that were missed or not cleaned properly. We will do our level best to correct the situation.
We currently only service the following zip codes; 78258, 78259, 78260, 78261, 78163, 78266